Hello

Forum rules
Rules:

Before creating a topic:

If you found a topic concerning your issue, but it does not answer your question or resolve your issue, do not attempt to bump or hijack it. Rather create a new topic with a reference link to the topic in question.

Choosing a topic title:

Choose a topic title that makes sense with what the thread you made is about. Don't create topic titles that contain spam, sexual, or racial comments or subjects.

Topic Content:

Stay on topic. Don't create topics that have nothing to do with the forum they are in. Also, don't go off-topic in already-created topics. No one wants to hear you talk about your weekend in the clan news section. Off-topic chat is exempt from the off-topic rule unless it gets way too far out of hand. Lastly, no flaming, spam, sexual, or racial messages.

Other things to keep in mind:

When making a new topic, make sure that you use correct grammar and spelling so that the person replying to you will know what you are talking about. Proofread your post before you press the reply button so that you know you did not make any mistakes while you were typing. Make sure to try not to use profanity as well unless appropriate to the subject. Lastly, USE COMMON SENSE. I don't know how many times I've seen senseless posts because people haven't taken a moment to think before acting.
Player-007-X
Private First Class
Location: Can scan my IP if you want to know. --- xD SugarD-X looked at my IP xD ---

Hello

Post by Player-007-X »

Hi, i'm new here. I was recruited by my friend Jade-007-X . I don't play StarCraft or any Blizzard games, I did for a while but then found it too boring. No offence, I just like to play action games like 1st Person Shooter and Sport games like FIFA 09 or games like Uplink. We all different. But your history of your clan really impressed me so i thought I would join this cool community.
It seems to me that your clan is short of members and of quality posting members as well, so I would like to recruit players for this clan by advertising your clan on Jade-007-X's and my website. If you want me to do that just send me your ads pictures for Clan-X to [email protected]. And yea, the site is http://evrx.net . If anyone on this site wants to join EvRX.net forum you are welcome to, see member advantages on the forum, but don't forget about Clan-X , and no I'm not here for advertising my website so don't get me wrong. I would like to contribute to Clan-X, I'm a guy who can get things for you, so don't hesitate to ask me for any software or game or anything, I'll get it.

OK, lol, I think that was lot of writing, maybe not but, yea, and one more thing. Your posting edit text buttons don't work, I use Firefox (The Best There Is and Was) so I don't think there's any problem from my side.

OK,lol, Cya!
SugarD-x
Head Leader
Account Aliases: SugarDaddy-X

Re: Hello

Post by SugarD-x »

Thanks man!

P.S. I'll look into the edit button issue. Thanks for mentioning it!

Please note: Links above have been fixed.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Clan Xperience .:. Clan-X Forums .:. BounderHax .:. StealthBot.Net
~SugarD-x~ / ~Tech-SugarD~
ImageImage
ImageImage
Player-007-X
Private First Class
Location: Can scan my IP if you want to know. --- xD SugarD-X looked at my IP xD ---

Post by Player-007-X »

DarkDos.evrx.net is our froum now and evrx.net is still our website, so don't hesitate to give us a visit. I have changed the mail recently so plz contact me on [email protected] .

cheers!
SugarD-x
Head Leader

Post by SugarD-x »

Thanks for replying man! Also, thanks for fixing the link. The old one went to another site. :)
Welcome back! :D

Also, our affiliate's picture can be "stolen" right from our affiliates page. :)
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Player-007-X
Private First Class

Post by Player-007-X »

ok man, I will put ur pic right up on DarkDOS if you put DarkDOS's picture in Clan-X, ok? lol, seems like a fair deal

although i'm stil makinf the pic, but i will put ur's one on DarkDOS anyway
SugarD-x
Head Leader

Post by SugarD-x »

Okay. Can I have a link to your image? We need one that's 88x31 pixels for it to fit the site correctly.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Player-007-X
Private First Class

Post by Player-007-X »

hey, i made the pic, here it is Image

;)
SugarD-x
Head Leader

Post by SugarD-x »

Done. :)
ImageImage
ImageImage